manners.

Had a pretty rough day today. I just wish this world would be all about manners. I honestly can't stand the amount of rudeness people have. There are some things you can joke around about, & there are some things where you are just being disrespectful. Students who are rude to teachers makes me upset. Like, know your place. Teachers are here to teach and help and guide you for your future, have respect for them. They don't need to care about you since they already have a job and a future and everything. It's not that i don't know how to take a joke, but it's the fact people are so rude nowadays. Just had to get this off my chest. Got put down into such a bad mood because of people's rudeness to me & to others, & i can't even stand it anymore. If you got nothing good to say, don't say it.
Written on October 6, 2011 at 10:14 PM