first impressions.

so, while i was in the shower , i did some thinking yet again. It wasn't like, those super deep thoughts i usually i have . it was a small and light one. (: i thought of my first impressions on my best friends that i love to death today. <3 haha . it's quite funny how different they really turned out to be! But i love that , how they proved me so wrong. (: For every one of them , i remember how i wanted to be friends with them, and now look! i have no problem starting a conversation with them , and telling them anything and everything!

First off , i'll start with Christianne. i remember seeing this girl for the first time in my math class. Always thought she was gorgeous, and that will never change . But because the girl never talked in that class , i thought she was really quiet, and shy, and boring. LOOOL . i know , mean right? i thought she was boring. And i also thought she was a goody to shoe, and very innocent. ( ; LOOOL . boy, did she prove me wrong! this girl is strong , and she's quite loud , and not even close to being innocent. ;D i think she's worse than me. LOL . OH! and she is DEFINITELY DEFINITELY not boring at all! i love it whenever i'm with her. <3 and i love how i'm able to call her my best friend , my wifey with benefits , & of course my life. (L)

Then there's Nicole. The first time i met her during lunch, i thought she was hard to talk to. I thought she was the type of girl who doesn't open up to anybody. LOL, once again i was wrong. I only became close with this girl back in March . It's only really been 3 months since we started talking to one another. But another one of my best friends that i love to death. <3 She's the complete opposite of what i had imagined of her. She's outgoing, fun, beautiful, and someone whom i can trust with my whole life. In short, this girl is amazing and is my life. <3

Alyssa , this gorgeous white chick. LOOOL . At first, i thought she was the type of girl you never EVER want to mess with. First impression, she looks like those super tough badass chick , who can rip your face apart. LMFAO. But this girl is hilarious, i love her & her dirty jokes! And the fact that this girl is into asian boys and music and everything , that's love! LOL . i remember when i didn't even know her , all i heard was a 'TAEYANG' from her , and that was how we started bonding. (; We started talking about his hot abs and his dancing and everything. LOOOL. oh, how taeyang can bring people together. <3 And now , i love how we're having bets on every little thing! LOOL. yet somehow, this girl keeps winning! ): one day, i shall beat her. >:] Alyssa Armogan , i love you with all my heart. <3

rachel tenorlaaaas , my little asian fraaaand. <3 I remember the first day of science class , i saw you on the other side of the room , and i thought to myself "i wanna be friends with that girl!" my first impression of you though? i thought you were hard to talk to as well! LOL , I thought it was impossible to be friends with you! but look at us now . <3 we're so close. :3 i havent really known you for a long time, maybe just a month? but i already know you're someone whom i want in my life forever because youre a best friend of mineeee. <3ilaveeeyouuuuu. ( LLLL )

&& Esther Ma ! isn't it surprising how i've only known you for a year ? yeah . shocking. look at us! we're best friends in such a short while. <3 I remember how you randomly added me on facebook, and we started talking about korean celebrities! LOL. i never even talked to you in person before, until credit course started! actually, i remember the first day of credit course, and i was calling your name, but you totally ignored me LOOOL . I thought you didnt like me. D; lmfaooo . but you proved me wrong.<3 i love how we do everything together, and how we talk to each other daily! And especially how we can tell each other everything, and even if we're mad at one another! its quite amazing. :3 but i hate how i can never get mad at you >.> LOL, i think its because YOURE CUTEEEE. ;D well esther ma , thankyou for being in my life and being such a great best friend. I LOVE YOU. <3
Written on May 28, 2010 at 12:17 AM