sacrifice.

there's always something that ruins a good day for me. I can't believe i broke down again tonight. I hate how i tell myself not to, but then the very next minute, i'm in tears. Sometimes, i just wish i could end my life so that all these problems would stop coming to me. This week has actually been horrible. I cried sunday night, monday night, and tonight. And its only wednesday. I wonder how the rest of the week is gonna go. I dont want to continue crying. But honestly, sometimes i don't understand why parents never seem to consider their children's feelings. They always think they're right, but at times they can be wrong too. I just wish that once in awhile, they could put themselves in our shoes, so that they can know what we're going through everyday. I hope you know that i'm trying everything right now in my power, to avoid anymore arguments with you. I guess after you mentioned the word,'guilty' to me, i did feel guilty. And that's probably why i'm sacrificing my summer for you. Not going out for one month except to summer school and the gym. Yeah , thats hard for me. But since you seem to always complain about me going out, even though i dont, i'll just let you have it your way. I cancelled all plans that i made with my friends so that i can just stay at home all day, or go to the gym. If i go out, you say i'm out too much, and if i dont go out, you say i'm not getting any fresh air. So the only thing i can do, is just go to the gym to 'get fresh air' and not chill with friends. -__-" but whatever makes you happy. I know you're going through a rough time yourself, but you're not the only one. Why do you think i don't tell you my problems? i have problems everyday in my life, where i would sometimes cry daily, but you never know that, because you dont check up on me, or i cant even tell you because i find it hard to talk to you. Doesnt that suck? i can't even come up to you to tell you my problems like how other people can. But thats okay, i have other people to go to who understands my situations and tries to help me out. So yes, i'm trying my best to make it up to you, by staying at home, and making you breakfast on the days you don't have work. I'm trying real hard here , so i do hope you see the effort i'm putting in, and hopefully you'll remember this, since you claim that i do nothing good for you when i clearly do. But whatever, seems like my actions arent important enough for anyone to remember.
Written on July 1, 2010 at 2:07 AM