nicolepalazzotto

nicole palazzotto,
thankyouu for being there for me tonight. i really appreciate you helping me out. when i flopped out on you for tomorrow, you said you understand, and that you would go with anything that would get me out of trouble, and then when i kept putting blame on myself for things, you kept reasoning with me that it wasn't my fault. And also how you promised me and reassured me that i would always have you by my side, and that you would never leave me. I thankyou especially for that. Because i'm so insecure in my life right now, and i have this huge phobia of being alone, i just needed to hear something like that. So i thankyou dear for being there for me tonight while i broke down, and helping me with my problems. i love how we can just go to each other whenever we have a problem, and we would help the other one out. :3 yesterday i helped you, and today you helped me. :) i like that alot. I feel that, everytime we talk, and we talk about our problems to one another, we just seem to get closer and closer with one another. Thats amazing. :) i love you so much deaaar , and i honestly can't thankyou enough for always being there for me. Even when we don't talk as much, i love when we do talk, everything is perfectly normal between us, and we can still trust each other. <3 i love you alot, and thanks so much once again my bestfraand, my third haaalf. <3 i wouldnt be able to survive without you!
Written on July 1, 2010 at 2:20 AM