fat fat fat .

Honestly, i'm sick and tried of hearing this from you. Like, i know i'm fat even if people say i'm not. I know i am. But you know what? you dont have to go telling me every single second of the day. I'm sick and tired of hearing it. I know i'm fat, why do you think i'm going to the gym huh ? Like honestly. I ask if i could buy a pair of shorts, thats $10 you say no. I ask why, you say its too short. The shorts that you were wearing were as short as the shorts i wanted to buy! But okay fine, you claim they're too short .. but what you said to me afterwards just fuckin pissed me the fuck off. 'They're short. All your fat will stick out' LIKE WTF. honestly, i dont care if youre my mother, you don't go fuckin saying these things . When i told you to stop saying those things, and that i just want to cry, you say i'm crazy? WHAT IF I FUCKIN SAID THAT TO YOU EVERYDAY? I WOULD MOST LIKELY JUST GET SLAPPED BY YOU. Here i am trying to make things better for you, and changing myself and all that fuckin crap, and i'm sacrificing my summer for you, because you claim i dont spend time with you enough, and you think you can use this as an advantage and fuckin insult me and all that other fuckin shit and think i wont get pissed and yell back? WELL SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU, i'm still the same old rebel vivian. It won't change. If you piss me off, i will yell back. I will show my emotions in public. I dont care if i give people glares and whatnot. Wanna know whats funny? you claim my shorts are short but you go buy your older daughter a bikini? uhm, last time i checked, a bikini only covers your boob and your fuckin crotch area. The way i see it, those shorts cover my thighs too. You say i use too much of your money, i say i'll get a job so i dont have to spend your money since i dont like to anyways, and you say for me to just focus on my education. I seriously dont even know what the fuck you want from me anymore. And do you know why i wanted those shorts? Yeah sure they're cute & cheap, but also because i barely even have any shorts in my drawers! I have no clothes. Like at all. You say i have alot, but i think you're mistakening me for your older daughter. She has a full closet & drawer of clothes, and like 3 other drawers of pants. And me? half a closet of clothes & 1 drawer of pants. You claim that i'm stupid for wearing jeans in the summer time. Well, i'm sorry i have only 1 pair of shorts to wear since i can't seem to buy any and wear it. So next time before you criticize me and insult me and all that other fuckin bullshit, think about how i feel , and i dont just go spending your money cause i want to. You know i'm not a big spender. And also, the fact that i'm sacrificing my whole month of july where i could be going to wonderland and to the movies with my friends just for you, yeah .. i think that shows something. And yet here you are buying a bikini and other stuff for your older daughter, while you call me FAT when i ask for one pair of shorts. hm..
Written on July 6, 2010 at 4:12 PM