cindy & melissa .

today , i talked with cindy & melissa again after like ages of not talking to them ! they honestly made my night all better. i love how we were able to just talk and joke just like old times. <3 I think they read my mind or something! i tweeted saying how i missed my soompi family, and then meeel msgs me on msn, and cindy tweets me on twitter. (L) i love those two girlies alot. they definitely put a smile to my face tonight. :3 hopefully i'll be able to talk to the other soompi members sooon! i miss them all so much, and i miss the conversations we always have! especially in the summer time, where we'd stay up till like 3AM chatting about random things . XD those were def the good old days<3 and i'm gonna try to go down to toronto in august, and meet up with unnie rachel & cindy<3 because i miss seeing their pretty faces! and we need to catch up outside the internet world! i wish i can talk to rachel again on the phone . :( it was so fun. talking to all of our family on msn, and then us two on the phone . <3 hahaha . but i'm so happy to be able to talk to cindy & melissa tonight<3 thankyou God . :)
Written on July 7, 2010 at 12:15 AM