Hai! :D ♥ I'm Chink! ; This belongs 2 C.G ♥

Today was quite a good day. :) Summer school was fun. HAHA, we were learning slang in the 1920’s today, and Jonny & I had a good time using those slangs against one another. xD it was hilarious. ROFL, Jonny called me a Moll, and hey, I like the definition of that . ;) Just not when he calls me Mrs Grunty. ROFL. And we had to make up our own slang too! And when the teacher asked a slang from Jonny, Jonny said “Yo … meaning Hello” ROFLROFLROFL. I dieeeed ! I didn’t think he’d actually use that XD HAHAHA, and the fact that the teacher didn’t even say it was lame or anything, OMg most funniest shit ever. I thought he was gonna say, “homeboy … meaning buddy”LMFAO. So yeah, that was mostly what summer school was today. :)

After school now! :D So Audrey picked Me Chris & Jess up like usual, and we went to BCC right after cause Audrey needed to buy some earrings. Since we thought it would be a waste to just leave after buying earrings after it took us forever to find a good parking spot, we decided to walk around. But where do we walk to? We went to the Dollar Store to buy Chocolate. XD HAHA. Yes, once again that’s how the Gregorios & Dieps roll . XD We’ve been buying food everyday! On Friday, we went to Cora’s, Monday we went to starbucks and today we bought chocolate. LMFAO. Chris & I never ended up going to the movies, but that’s okay. :D Jess & I just ended up going over to their house instead. :) Right when we entered the house, we ate ! LMFAO. Audrey made us some raviolis. <3 SO YUMMMY. :) teehee . And coco peed on me . -____-“ OMG, such a bitch . XD <3 BWAHAAA . but I still love Coco. (LLLL) Chris just gave me one of her air of pants to wear. :3 LOOOL . im surprised it fits >.> cause im a fatasss . ! So after, we went out separate ways, Jess & Audrey went upstairs, while Chris and I were downstairs. I played on her iphone for a good hour, even though we said we were gonna play Mario kart . XD we still never did. ROFL. Then after, we went downstairs and did some crazy stuff down there! LMFAO. I completely embarrassed myself in front of her trying to rap to Drake’s song Over. LMFAOOO . she was like, dying of laughter, while I was dying of embarrassment. ): HAHA. And then we danced to gee ! : D teehee . And Chris decided to write on meee . (L) Even right now, the ink isn’t fully gone yet . but that’s okay. :D good day, good day. (L)



On fingers ; " Hai! :D ♥ I'm Chink!"
On hand; "This belongs 2 C.G ♥"
Written on July 14, 2010 at 1:39 AM