last week .

Omg , its been forever since I last blogged. I hate how I cant blog because my internet is always used up >.> well, just gonna update with everything so far. :) first off, it’s the last week of summer school! To be honest , it really went by fast. I cant wait for august to come, where I can sleep in everyday and just relax without having to do my homework and whatnot. Exams are coming up though . hopefully I’ll be able to do well and pass the course. LOL . I should be working on my essay right now , but I’ll do that after I blog. :) So there’s my little summer school update. Haha . my birthdaay is coming up in SEVEEEEEEEN days ! omfg , im so excited for it this yeaaaar! On july 31st , I get to see all my best fraaaaands . <3 gosh , I miss Rachel so much ! haven’t seen that girl in like .. YEARS . I really need to catch up with her and spazz about our Korean dramas. (L) bwahahah . :3 then on august 1st, I’m gonna have an all nighter with my two best fraaaands Chrissy & Nicole . <3 last time was a major fail , so hopefully this time we can succeed bwahahaha . xDDD and then on august 2 IS MY BIRTHDAY ! YEEEEEEE ! (HHHHH) don’t know what im gonna do on my actual birthday since its civic holiday , but whatever . XD HAHAHA . and sam & enoch’s birthday is on the same day as mine toooo . : D <3333 so those two are for sure gonna party it up like they said they were . ;) HAHA . and then august 6th , gonnna go on a mini date with my bestie and wifey Chrissy ! :D im really excited for that . $: I’m also excited to eat lasagna on Saturday . $: LMFAOOO . I haven’t had it in yeaaars ! OMG . <3 sounds like a good birthday this year right ? :3 I think so ! & then soon after its gonna be rachel’s birthday , and I get to see that cutie once agaaaain ! WHEEE ! : D teehee . (LLL) just thinking about it gets me all excited . $: OMG . cant stop smilingggg . <3333 I want Saturday to just come alreadddddy ! : D BWAHAHHA . so much eating though . *Q* not that im complaining … ;)

well , enough about my birthday , onto something else . so I went shopping like .. 4 times this week . $: and I had a lot of KFC . LOOOL . last Sunday , I went to yorkdale with my mommy and bought 3 sweaters ! horray for sales at aritzia ! :D and then on Wednesday after my ortho appointment , my fam & I went to yorkdale once again , and I got a shirt from there . LOL . fridaay , I went to square one with my fam & chrissy ! didn’t buy anything , but it was still good . :) I need to get some new books to reaaad . im always so boreeeed at homeee . & on saturday i was at vaughan with nicoleee . <3 we went to wonderland too, but it started pouring , so we ran to vaughan . LOOOL what a mission . XD OH! we got a picture with snoopy . :D ROFLROFL . im so happy . XD and i went on timberwolf falls for the first time .. might i say its my fav ride ever . $: i would go on it 69 times if i could . :D ROFL . i guess that's it for nowww . :)
Written on July 26, 2010 at 4:41 PM