parents

Seriously , my parents and I cant communicate with each other at all . we’re always getting into fights . whenever I don’t do something that satisfies them , they always call me stupid and bring my studies into it . like , school doesn’t teach me everything . there are things I will never know . but clearly my parents cant seem to understand that. They think I should know everything because I go to school . like fuck . im getting really fed up with them . I swear just Thursday you guys were telling one another to not discourage your own daughters by always talking about our studies and calling us stupid . we fully told you guys we hate hearing that . im not even joking , my self esteem is so down there , no one can ever bring it back up again . I get called stupid everyday . I get called fat everyday . okay fuck , I get it . must you remind me every single day , every single second of the day ? I swear , sometimes you guys are so two faced . infront of our guests , you’re always praising me and shit , and then the next , you’re insulting me to no end . make up your mind . either you praise me or insult me . don’t give me both . I really cant stand you two right now . you guys are talking constantly talking about me . why is it that I have to wake up , hear you guys talking about me , and continue my crying session from the night before ? for the past two days , I’ve cried a good 10 hours . but did any of you guys know that ? of course not . rather , you call me stupid for crying . im sorry , am I not human ? if you guys can cry about your problem , then why cant I ? do you see me calling you guys stupid when you guys cry? No . I fuckin try and help you and talk about your problems . you guys never once did that for me . whenever I came home from school crying last year , all you guys ever did was call me stupid for crying . you guys always thought you had it rough back then . what ? you think we don’t have it rough now ? sorry but youre wrong , its just as hard right now as it was for you guys . you guys always said for me to open up to you guys more , and to tell you guys my problems , but tell me , how can I when all you say as advice is ‘youre stupid’ ? is that what I want to hear ? no . sad how I cant even go to my own parents for help on my problems , how I cant even go to them for a shoulder to lean on . if im called stupid all the time , then I’ve come to the conclusion im adopted . cause you guys are so smart right , and im so stupid . and if the parents are so smart , but the daughter is stupid , then there’s something wrong there . so I guess im adopted . I seriously cant wait till I get out of this damn house . I cant even call it a home anymore . everytime I cry , its always because of you guys . thanks guys , seems like you enjoy seeing me suffer and crying every night . one day if you don’t see me anymore , I hope you know it was all your doing .
Written on July 26, 2010 at 7:50 PM