Different Person

The things i heard about you really surprises me and its making me very worried about you. You're someone whom i love and care for as a friend, and i don't want to see you going on the wrong path. If only i was closer to you, you could come to me when you need someone to talk to and i could straight up tell you what's going on in my mind. Unfortunately, thats not the case. I really don't want to see you change for the worse. I love the way you are now. And i seriously hope with my whole heart you will forever remain the same. I dont know you well enough and we never had any serious talks, but you still mean so much to me. I really wish i could do something for you. I do hope there will be someone else who can look after you and keep you on the right track.
Written on October 22, 2011 at 9:55 PM