Protect the Boss

I finally finished watching Protect the Boss today! :) It was a really good drama! :D At first, i thought it was real dumb & i even wanted to stop watching it, but i'm glad i didnt ^^ As the drama progressed, it just got better and better & made me want even more! I really love the main characters <3 I love each of their roles, & i love how all 4 of them are just so childish, haha. It's super cute!
Cha Ji Heon - Personally, Ji Sung did a really good job with this role! I actually never watched any of his other dramas before, but from this drama, i'm loving him as an actor :) He's really good looking & an amazing actor! He had a really childish personality & i definitely saw him grow as a character in this drama. I love how he overcame his struggles, and followed with what he wanted to do. I also love how determined he is with what he wants & that he doesn't give up :) It's amazing.
No Eun Seol - I wondered who this actress was when i first heard of this drama. Never have i ever seen or heard about her before. It was something new for me because i usually watch dramas with people i know in it. She was annoying in the beginning & wasn't all that great to look at, but she grew on me :) I love how strong she is physically & emotionally, and how she stands up for what is right.
Cha Moo Won - HEHEHE JAEJOONG! <3 he's my favourite character in this entire drama! Not only cause i have this major bias over him, but i really liked his character :) He was so good to look at & i'm super duper proud of him since this is his first drama that he filmed! His acting definitely improved throughout the drama :) I love how the character fits him so well. People see him as a cold person, but he has such a warm heart. I love how he was able to show off his cooking skills in the drama, & i also love how they captured his childish side <3
Seo Na Yoon - At the beginning of the drama, i hated seeing her on my screen LOL. I didn't like her acting, & i didn't like the way her character was in the drama haha. But of course, i learned to love her :) I love how her & Eun Seol became best friends and were there for one another despite everything that happened between them at the beginning. I love how she stood up against her mom because she knew her mom was doing something wrong, & stopped her despite the fact it was her mom ^^ Although she was really childish to the point where i found her annoying, i'm glad that she knew when to let go of things and whatnot :)
I also really liked Cha Ji Heon's father & grandma as well as secretary Jang in this drama! Although his father was doing illegal stuff with the company, I love how warm & kind hearted he was. There were many misunderstandings along the way with him, but i never once grew to hate him. It's quite funny how he's a father but yet he still gets scolded alot by his own mother and how scared he is of her LOL. real cute. The grandma was super awesome! she's so cool :) I love her as an actress so im glad to have seen her in this drama <3 She super hilarious & i love how she's just able to get everyone to listen to her with her ways :D & secretary jang, he's so honest that it's funny. He doesn't know when to actually be honest, or when to say a white lie, so cute!

The fact that this is a gif & it doesn't move makes me sad.. but whateves. So, This is my favourite couple in the drama! LOL. No they're not gay, but rather they're cousins. I absolutely adore watching these two together because of their child like personalities! They're constantly fighting with one another whether it be about their family's company, or about a girl LOL. Also the fact that they're always trying to beat one another in everything they do is so funny. haha, they act like such kids! But i love the relationship they have with one another <3 Love seeing how much they grew, & that even though they matured, they still act like children around each other! Seriously, these two made the whole drama! <3
I also enjoyed watching these two! They didn't get together in the end, but the fact of how close they became as friends :) Love how Cha Moo Won always went to her for help and vice versa. The moments they had with one another was super cute, and it just puts a smile on the viewer's face :)

Overall, i loved this drama, & i would rate it 9/10 :D YAYAY! <3
Written on October 10, 2011 at 10:51 PM