christianne gregorio. ♥


^see that up there? yeah . that's a picture drawn on the computer FOR THE FIRST TIME by my bestestestest friend in the whole world , christianne gregorio . This picture is on facebook tumblr& twitter already , and it deserves to be shown to the whole world! that is why i am posting it here now. (: Why does it deserve to be shown to the whole world? well first , simply because its gorgeous,amazing,touching,sweet & cuteand second , because it was made by my best friend to me, and no one has ever done such a thing for me in my entire life! She decided to make this for me and not do her homework! she spent a good day & a half making this, with her hands cramping, and trying to get every detail of us. Honestly, she left me speechless with this. All i keep saying is how much this touched my heart , which is true because she did this because she knew how much i love to photoshop. And her telling me why she did it , touched me too. No one ever pays attention to anything i say . But this girl, she remembers every little thing i say. Some of the most randomest things, she'll remember . Seriously, what did i do in my past life to deserve such an amazing best friend? Is this my reward for living such a horrible life in the past? Cause if it is , then all the depression i went through, WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT . I'm still so shocked knowing that this girl pays so much detail on me , even knowing what colour my shoes are, and the colour of my skin tone! Every little detail, she got right on .

Christianne Gregorio , you left me speechless once again by your talent and amazingness. I honestly can't even thankyou enough . This picture means everything to me , and i'm just so speechless , that i'm repeating everything over and over again cause i have nothing better to say . But , i love you with my whole heart and don't ever forget that . Thankyou for being born into this world , and allowing me to meet such an amazing person and becoming best friends with them. ♥
Written on May 30, 2010 at 12:33 AM