earthquake.

Today was a fun day at BCC with my love Christianne. <3 we spent practically 3-4 hours there! LOOL . So, we went there to mission to buy some things . ;D we accomplished our mission. (Y) keke , i love what we bought. :D very cute things. (: well afterwards , we got hungry and decided to go grab some ice cream at dairy queen!


Christianne kept offering to buy a sundae and share with me and all that , and i kept refusing , cause i dont like money being spent on me, but of course i failed at convincing her that i wasnt gonna eat any! she she bought the oreo fudge earthquake sundae .. cause she knows i like oreo and fudge . $: i swear , this girl knows everything about me! its quite amazing . So, she bought it , and i told her i wasnt gonna eat any , so i took out my fruits and ate it while she was eating her sundae , and then she decides to take my spoon and get a spoonful of ice cream and stick it in my container of fruits! LOL. so of course i had no other choice but to eat it , ): Once i finish eating that, she tells me to eat the rest of the sundaaeee . ): like wth? D: the girl was trying to get me diabetes! LOOL . such a devastating thing happened next though , we did some pinky promises , and when our pinkies collided , we knocked the sundae down! ): i was so in shock! and everyone around us was looking at us. D; But , our sundae! that costed $5:45 .
Once we had cleaned up our mess on the ground, we went to Laura Petite to try on dresses! they were so cuteee . but so expensive. T_T" i wanna buy the dresses so badly! just for the hell of it, cause theyre adorable . <3


yeah, cute dresses right? I WANT THEM SO BADLY . i cant wait to go semi formal dress shopping and for sure prom dress shopping! :D i love dress shopping so much. <3 its so fun to try on such pretty dresses. ^^ teeheee .


So we tried on dresses for 2 hours, which only seemed like it was half hour! time goes by fast when you're having fun. (: So at 6 , sister texts me saying how her & mom was here to pick us up . She told us to meet them at the sears entrance, so we run there scared that we're gonna get my mom mad, and once we get there we found out that we went to the wrong entrance! so we walked around to the other, and i call my mom to tell her we're coming, only to find that my mom & sister are at starbucks now! so, we had to walk across to the plaza with starbucks, we go in, thinking they're in there, and we dont see 2 Asian people at all! so what we ddi was, walk in through on door, and exit through another. LOL . and they were in the car waiting for us. LOL. and then we drove christianne home. (: fun day! and i failed alot today. -___-"
And i had a scrumptious dinner tonight. (: mommy made all my favorite food !
Written on June 1, 2010 at 12:15 AM