french class.

i love my french class so much. i really dont want french to end! its always so jokes in there . The only class i really like this whole semester ! I honestly never thought i'd get so close to some of the people in there! But boy, was i totally wrong . I really want to have another class with them all next year! it would be epic if we were all in the same class again. :) Amazing memories with them, and i wish to make even more memories throughout these 4 years! <3 What can i say? i really am blessed to have met such amazing people. Kathreena, Josh, Aaron, Jarret, Josh, Alyssa. I love you guys. i love coming to french class to see & talk to you guys. ( LLLL ) The guys may get on my nerves sometimes, but they can't push me around, cause they know just how TANK i am. >:] bwahahahaha .



Kathreena decided to brand us all , using my white out. <3 LOOOOL . we got like, some ink poisoning from her cause we werent able to wash it off for two days. DDD:



next day, MY TURN to ink poison her. :D hehehehehe . its a fact. Kathreena loves me & josh. her ADINGS. ;



josh tried to make a decent heart with his hand, but made a diamond instead. So,this is our new way of making hearts. <3 love my ate & kuya !



kathreeena wrote 'i <3 u vivian diep" on her wrissst . <3 thats how much she loves me :D i knew it . hehehehe . i love you ateeee. ( LLLLL

amazing memories with the amazing peopleee . <3

Written on June 2, 2010 at 9:53 PM